Thursday, July 17, 2008

Disney Fellowship Spec Part 2

The outline is now....still in progress. Yeah, I know. Believe me, I know. I ended up condensing my teaser + act one into just the teaser. It's definitely stronger and more attention getting, but I just lost a whole act. My 2nd Act just became my first and now the chaos begins anew.

As discouraged as I should be, I'm actually somewhat re-invigorated. It really reads and flows so much better now. Easier to visualize in my head and therefore easier to write. I'm having to stop working on the outline to sketch out bits of dialog because it's coming at me so fierce.

Rewarding as it seems to be, it is a bit of a pickle since I'm not exactly ahead of schedule. Hopefully, this burst of inspiration will keep the process moving at a brisk pace.

Staying positive is my weapon of choice.

No comments: