Yes, another writer's blog. Is there a shortage or a need? Probably not. But it's here, so let's just try to deal with it as best we can.
First things first: this is pretty much a journal of my thoughts and progression in regards to my career path. So take a breath and relax as you won't see any reflections on my love life, family or the like here. You don't want to read about that and I certainly don't want to air it on a public forum.
Now, the story so far...
I'm currently working on a spec for the Disney Fellowship and plan to move to L.A. one way or the other next year. The first major running topic of this blog will be the former with the latter being addressed, well, later.
Being that this post is more introductory than real content, I'll wrap this up and get started on the first series of posts regarding my current spec and it's progress.
Thanks for reading.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment